Darren Trentepohl Speech Pathology mobile service for people with complex disabilities on the Sunshine Coast
Call 0435 537 973
Training Darren has attended
Services and fees
AAC Communicators Club
Provider of mobile services in assessment and intervention of communication and swallowing/eating
disorders for people with complex disabilities living on the Sunshine Coast.
- Complex disabilities (e.g. ASD, Cerebral Palsy, Down syndrome, Rett syndrome, Intellectual Impairment, Traumatic Brain Injury, and developmental delay)
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) - including supports for degenerative conditions such as MND and Dementia.
- Key Word Sign (formerly known as Makaton in Australia) - email Darren to register your interest in attending his Basic workshop!
- Speech Generating Devices
- Eye gaze for communication - including E-tran and Tobii Eye Mobile
- iPad for communication
- Literacy support for people with disabilities
- Mealtime support
- CAEATI and MASS prescriptions
- supervision (to other Speech Pathologists)
Cogmed (working memory)
Mobile: 0435 537 973